Bed Rails & Security Poles
- Attaches to any bed.
- Provides and ergonomic leveraging system for people that experience difficulty sitting up and getting out of bed.
- No tools required, it is easily dismantled and portable.
- Fits single, double, queen or king sized beds.
- Weight capacity 300 lbs.
- Maintain Confidence and Independence - Place support exactly where it's needed for valuable assistance beside a bed, bath, toilet or chair
- Quick, Easy, Secure Installation - Simply turn the screw at the bottom of the pole and the pole will expand between the floor and ceiling, creating unparalleled sturdiness and reliability.
- Versatile - Need to remove or relocate the pole? Not a problem! Rubber pads on the floor and ceiling plates prevent marking, even on stipple ceilings.
- Stylish - Clean and modern design will suit any decor.
- Add On Kits - The SuperPole also serves as a mounting support for a complete range of options that can be varied to meet changing needs: The SuperBar, SuperTrapeze, SuperTray & Safety Island.
- 300lbs Weight Capacity
Superpole With Superbar
- Innovative - A gentle lift unlocks the bar. Keep the bar up to move freely. Let the bar down to lock. Provides 8 locking positions around the SuperPole.
- Trusted Support - Push or pull on the bar to assist with sitting, standing and moving. To help prevent a forward fall, the bar will lock if released. Widely prescribed by therapists around the world.
- Reduce Caregiver Strain - Maximize the use of available strength while a caregiver supervises. Promotes safe and independent movement.
- Space Saver - Great for around the bath or toilet, where limited space can make it difficult for a wheelchair, walker, or rollator.
- Safety - Unlocks and pivots freely to move with you step by step, yet locks every 45 degrees to assist with standing and sitting. Automatically locks when released preventing forward or lateral falls. Full support when making two or three steps transfers.
- Weight Capacity 300lbs